Additional WordPress installation for staging production option is available on Professional Medium or greater plan. Making request on AMIMOTO Dashboard.
How to request
- Login to AMIMOTO Dashboard.
- Navigate to [Manage] under [Servers] page.
- Click [Request]
- Input domain name to set up, then click [Request to Support] button.
1. Login to AMIMOTO Dashboard.
Fill in username and password, then click [Login] button.
2. Navigate to [Manage] under [Servers] page.
Navigate [Manage] page you want to setting up WordPress/staging environment.
3. Click [Sites]
4. Input domain name to set up, then click [Request to Support] button.
To request additional WordPress installation.
Input domain into [Add new WordPress (as virtual host) ] for setting up new WordPress.
(eg. blog.example.com or new-site.example.com)
Requesting staging server
Note 1: If you request staging server, leave [WordPress site domain] field blank.
Note 2: Requested WordPress will be installed as a VirtualHost.
That's all for requesting WordPress installation.
We'll let you know in a mail soon.