For clients with Amimoto Managed Hosting plan, here are some things that you are able to do:
- Start and stop the server
- Copy the source file to WordPress directory
- Management of MySQL server data using phpMyAdmin
- Backup of server image at a particular point in time (1 to generation)
And here are what our company can manage for you:
- Set up of middleware (Web server, MySQL, PHP)
- Middleware updates
- OS updates
- Regular backups of server image (snapshot) (once a day 4:00 a.m. – until three generations), and can irregular backup 10 a.m. -7 p.m in JST.
- Restoring instance from a snapshot (restore of a file-by-file basis is not supported)
In Managed Hosting, users can update WordPress core, plugins and themes.
If you need maintenance, such as WordPress updates and other operational aspects, please consider our services: