Access your Managed or Self-Hosted AMIMOTO server can be done with your servers SSH key. Add that key to your SFTP client and you can connect to AMIMOTO on port 22 without a password.
Setting up your SFTP Client
Required information for SFTP
- Server: Server's IP address or domain
- User: amimoto-user
- Authentication: Secret key (SSH Key)
- Remote directory: /var/www/vhosts/YOUR-DOMAIN (optional)
- Connection type (Port)：SFTP (22)
We'll send IP address of the server or secret key on AMIMOTO Server Account Information mail for Managed server customer.
A few Commonly used SFTP Clients:
Here's an example set up using Cyberduck.
Check the following screenshot, then choose SFTP (SSH File Transfer Protocol), input server information, choose SSH Private Key.
- Nickname: You can name to your connection setting
- Server: Input server name. IP address, server-id.mgumi-cloud.com or your domain name.
- Port: Set 22 (default port is 22)
- Username: Input amimoto-user if you're managed user; ec2-user if you're AMIMOTO AMI on AWS user.
Path: Optional. You can set
- Use Public Key Authentication: Check it and choose a key file id_rsa.server-id or with .pem suffix.