- Server name (Domain / IP Address / provided server name on AMIMOTO dashboard e.g. aXXX.pilott.io or aXXX.megumi-cloud.com )
- Username (
amimoto-userfor managed hosting,
ec2-userfor AMIMOTO AMI on AWS )
- Secret key ( id_rsa.aXXX for managed hosting, generated key file on AWS console for AMIMOTO AMI on AWS )
- Windows user: You may need to convert private key to PuTTY format with PuTTYGen. For more instruction, please check Connecting to Your Linux Instance from Windows Using PuTTY.
Setting up FileZilla
1. Start FileZilla
2. Open 'Site Manager' from MenuBar ( or [CMD]+[S])
3. Click [New Site] on the bottom of left of this window
4. Host (H) : Input your server name (domain name / IP Address / provided server name on AMIMOTO dashboard for managed hosting )
5. Protocol: choose [SFTP - SSH File Transfer Protocol]
6. Logon Type: Choose [Key file]
7. User: input amimoto-user if you're managed hosting user; input ec2-user if you're AMIMOTO AMI on AWS user.
8. Key file: Select your key file. e.g. id_rsa.aXXX or XXX.pem
9. [Key file] is set.
10. Click [Connect] button to connect server.
11. Home directory of your server will be displayed.
That's all for connecting server with FileZilla
Set default remote directory
1. Open 'Site Manager' from MenuBar ( or [CMD]+[S])
2. Select entry then click [Advanced]
3. Input /var/www/vhosts/YOUR-DOMAIN to [Default remote directory] field, and click [OK]