Video Guide: WordPress Powered by AMIMOTO HHVM via AWS Console
1. Go to https://aws.amazon.com/ and Sign In to the Console.
2. Select EC2
3. Click Launch Instance
4. Click AWS Marketplace and type "AMIMOTO"
5. Select any from the following services:
6. Select an instance and click "Review and Launch"
7. Click Launch
8. Select an existing key pair or create a new one.
9. To create a new one, enter any Key pair name > Download Key Pair and > Launch Instances
10. Click the instance ID
11. On the left side, select Elastic IPs
12. Allocate New Address
13. Select VPC
14. Link the EIP to the instance by clicking Associate Address
15. Associate the address to your instance
16. On the left column, select Instances.
Once you see “2/2″ in Status Checks, copy the “Public DNS” and paste to your browser.
17. Copy Public DNS and paste to your browser.
You will see AMIMOTO AMI Welcome Page. Go back to EC2 Console and Copy your Instance ID.
18. Copy your Instance ID and paste to AMIMOTO AMI Welcome page.
19. Choose the language for your WordPress site and finish the set up.